Roasted chicken is a staple weekday meal in my family and super easy to prepare. Marinating in Chilau for 24 hours gives it an unbelievable depth of flavor. Great recipe to served pulled on tacos, over rice or an amazing salad. You have to try it!
- 5 Chicken Leg Quarters (or preferred cut)
- Chilau Flavor Base ( I used Gumbo flavor)
- Chilau Garlic Pepper
- Clean and score leg quarters
- Season on both sides with Chilau Garlic Pepper
- Add to large zip lock bags and pour in Chilau to completely cover the chicken. (1 to 2 cups)
- Marinate for 24 hours
- Roast (top burner) at 350 for 30 minutes per side or until internal temp reachers 160.
Server over rice, pulled in tacos or with a salad.
Put your spin on it!