Blackened Sea bass with Chilau Garlic Pepper Cream Sauce
There are times when you plan out recipes well in advance and other times when you wing it! This recipe was one of those occasions! I had some sea bass filets and some chilau sauce on hand and that was all I needed for a quick meal. I didn't bother making any rice or pasta to serve with it since I'm currently on a low carb diet. It turned out fantastic with some heat! You can use any flavor of Chilau with this dish. The seasoning used is a special chilau blend (coming soon...) but feel free to use your favorite fish or blackening spice for this recipe.
- 2 - whole sea bass filets (or choice of fish)
- 1/4 Cup - Chilau Sauce (any flavor)
- 1/4 Cup - Heavy Cream
- Chilau Dust Seasoning (Coming soon...) or preferred seasoning
- Chilau Garlic Pepper Seasoning (Coming soon...) or preferred seasoning
- Salt to Taste
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat pan to medium high heat
- Add oil and sear fish on each side for aprox. 2 min
- Add Chilau Sauce, Heavy Cream and shake until sauce is well mixed
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer additional 5 minutes
Serve as is, over rice/pasta or with a salad! Yummy!!!