Blackened Sea bass
There are times when you plan out recipes well in advance and other times when you wing it! This recipe was one of those occasions! I had some sea bass filets and some chilau sauce on hand and that was all I needed for a quick meal. I didn't bother making any rice or pasta to serve with it since I'm currently on a low carb diet. It turned out fantastic with some heat! You can use any flavor of Chilau with this dish. The seasoning used is a special chilau blend (coming soon...) but feel free to use your favorite fish or blackening spice for this recipe.
- 2 - whole sea bass filets (or choice of fish)
- 1/4 Cup - Chilau Sauce (any flavor)
- 1/4 Cup - Heavy Cream
- Chilau Dust Seasoning (Coming soon...) or preferred seasoning
- Chilau Garlic Pepper Seasoning (Coming soon...) or preferred seasoning
- Salt to Taste
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pre-heat pan to medium high heat
- Add oil and sear fish on each side for aprox. 2 min
- Add Chilau Sauce, Heavy Cream and shake until sauce is well mixed
- Turn down heat to medium-low and simmer additional 5 minutes
Serve as is, over rice/pasta or with a salad! Yummy!!!