Garlic Pepper Shrimp
This recipe came about as a result of canvasing my pantry and fridge for dinner possibilities. I just so happened to have some jumbo shrimp and andouille sausage. The decision was then to decided whether to serve it over rice or pasta. Fresh three cheese tortellini was a different spin I decided to use. This recipe will also be excellent using a creamy base similar to our Shrimp and Grits recipe.
- Chilau Garlic Pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Cup Onion chopped
- 1 Cup Regular Whipping Cream
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 lb Andouille Sausage
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 9oz Fresh Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 TBSP butter
- Place shrimp in a bowl, drizzle with a little olive and season to taste with Chilau Garlic Pepper
- Add butter to pan, medium high heat, then sauté sausage until edges crisp
- Add veggies, additional garlic pepper and sauté until translucent
- Add Shrimp to pan and cook on both sides until pink
- Add Cream and lemon juice and sauté until thoroughly mixed.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside
- Boil pasta until preferred texture
- Drain pasta and add to pan with Shrimp and sausage.
- Mix well and top with fresh parsley.